Conner's hair had gotten really long, as you can see from the previous post. It was time to cut it. I debated with Clint whether or not I should take him to have it done professionally or not. I cut Clint's hair, so if it looks bad it's my fault. Finally on Sunday I couldn't take it anymore. We strapped him to his booster seat and I cut away all that beautiful blond hair. He actually did a great job sitting there until the very end. Now he looks older and I think I did an okay job.

He was such a brave boy! I think I cut at least 2-2 1/2 inches off. It also looks like he has more hair because it's all even with the new stuff growing in.
3 comments:
Here's to first hair cuts! I think my kids are 3 before they need a little trim. Sarah, unfortunately, is no different! Conner is adorable. So, Jason and I have a confession to make. We didn't see the Harry Potter mark in one of Conner's pics. So we looked at each other and said, "Is Conner dressed like a nerd?" (white shirt, big glasses, slicked hair) Sorry for the mistake. That's very insulting to a boy trying to pull of Potter.
Wow- what it must be like to get to wait this long for a first hair cut. Lol... I think Joaquin got his first hair cut around 4 months maybe and pretty much needs one every month or two now. I must say that Conner looks pretty handsome. He is so adorable and jolly! And you Miss Thang... daaang! You're looking good. Keep it up hotness!
Fun fun!
Post a Comment