Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2009

We woke Christmas Eve morning so happy to be in AZ. Clint's mom, Clint and I all went for a walk inthe morning. They walked, I ran the 2.8 mile ( I think that's right) driveway I think the total I ran was 5 miles give or take a few. The dogs ran with me and it was SO incredibly nice to be moving and breathing CLEAN air. Utah has been on short supply of that these days. The run felt awesome and I did it with no trouble at all. The dirt road seemed to go on forever. When I got back to the house Amy and others were in the process of making a yummy breakfast. Later that afternoon Papa Willis treated us to a tractor hay ride. He bought yellow hats for us all to wear and put our names on. The kids had so much fun. Later that night we had a Mexican dinner and after we put the kids to bed we all played Santa. It was fun to be with everyone and the chaos in the house was amazing! Even though it was crazy it was a lot of fun to have everyone there.

No comments: