Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kaily at 5

* I love to play pretend with ANYONE




* I love to swing



* I hate cleaning



* I love to dance, any style



* I love to sing



* I love to be outside



* I like to help my parents cook



* I make my bed



* I enjoy telling others what to do



* I am know how to write my letters and how to read



* I love swimming



* I can make up great stories, and re-tell the ones I've heard



* I have a great imagination



* I am a princess



* I love my cousins



* I love going to church



* I love to run with my mom



* I can color in the lines, but choose not to



* I can count to 100



* I love to tease



* I hate to try new things



* I love fruit and would eat it all day if Mom let me



* I love pizza



* I love to go out to eat



* I hate it when mom brushes my hair, but I don't want to cut it



* I love to get dressed-up



* I like to brush my teeth



* I love my family



* I don't like ice cream



* I'm excited to go to Kindergarten this year



* I like to play games

No comments: