Kaily and I are finishing up our shopping for her first year of "real school", as she calls is. We just have a few things left to do before she starts on Aug 18. Her back to school night is the 16th and we found out yesterday that she will have morning Kindergarten. We find out on Friday who her new teacher will be.
Conner is growing and changing all the time. He has new tantrums, new likes and dislikes, new words and phrases. Each day brings something new for me to experience with him and learn from him. The one thing we are nervous about with him is the new baby. He is very attached to his mom.
Now we come to the baby. If you've read my FB status you know the baby is measuring big. I am 30 weeks 5 days and the baby is measuring at 32 1/2 weeks by its head and legs. The rest of it is measuring 31 1/2. Right now, with those measurements, it shows the baby weighing in at 4.3 lbs. If it continues to grow at this pace than the doctor wants me to consider having it early. Other than the rapid growth, the baby looks to be doing really well. It's already head down and chances of it turning at this point are growing smaller by the day. I've had some braxton hicks and some pressure, but from what I am told that is all normal for how it is positioned.
I am doing great. My sinus infection has cleared up and all is well. I've gone back to some of my regular wkout routine and I really do feel great most of the time. I can tell I'm getting bigger, but I'm ok with that at this point, it's not like I have a lot of options with that.
So over all, we are all just gearing up for the school year and for the baby to be born.
2 comments:
I'm sighing....Where did the time go? When did I get older??? I can't believe Kaily's going to kindergarten. Time goes by so fast. I remember the minute she was born. Yea for finally being healthy, baby and all. I love you more than words can say. Thanks for giving me 2, almost 3 jewels, the joys of my life.
trying to get this right
Post a Comment