Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kaily's Birthday

What a little princess I have.  She is now 6 and I'm so loving this age.   For her birthday we, Grandma and myself, took her to get her nails painted.  She asked for this back before Corbin was born and was afraid I had forgotten.  I gave her the choice to have a Pedi or a Mani and she chose a Mani.  We had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandma, her favorite person.  Earlier that day we opened presents at home so Dad could be a part of it.  I also took both she and Conner to get Birthday balloons at the store and we went out to eat at her favorite place, Taco Time.
Kaily at 6:
  • She loves to ride her bike
  • loves to draw
  • loves to make crafts
  • can read
  • can do simple addition
  • likes to help me make dinner
  • likes to help me with Corbin and sometimes Conner
  • favorite color is pink
  • favorite food is lasagna
  • loves to run
  • likes to dance and put on shows
  • LOVES to have sleepovers with her cousins
  • does not want her ears pierced
  • likes to wear my makeup
  • enjoys playing pretend
  • likes to be in charge
  • is a great friend
I feel so blessed to have Kaily as my oldest.  I don't know what I would do with out her.

No comments: