Saturday, March 5, 2011

TiVo

We have TiVo and I LOVE it.  I don't know how I survived without it and when we move I will be sad to loose it.  With that said, Conner doesn't know what life is like to have to wait for his shows to come on.  He asks mom and she can magically put them on TV.  Kaily can't remember what it was like before we had it.  So when we are in the car and they hear a song they like they want me to rewind it so they can listen to it again; when commercials come on they ask me to fast forward through them so they can get onto the music again.  There are times when I listen to the radio that I want to rewind just so I can hear something the kids were too loud to hear before, usually on talk radio.  If there isn't something on TV a certain night we just watch shows we haven't watched yet or movies I recorded to watch later with the kids or without.  Conner even asked me if we could fast forward through traffic so we could get to Grandma's faster.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That is REALLY funny! My kids do the same thing with music on the radio. They're so spoiled! ;).