Baily tagged Kaily so here we go.
Name/meaning behind it: Kaily Marie Willis. Clint was cleaning the Celestial room at the Provo temple when I was pregnant with her and the name just came to him. When he told me about it at first I didn't like it, but it was 2 am and he had just woke me up, so there is my defence. Then when I told my best friend what we were going to call her she reminded me that I had a dream before my mission that I had a little girl named Kaily. That sealed the deal for me. The Marie part is my middle name which is after my late grandma Kemp.
Age: 3
Birthdate: February 9, 2005
Nicknames: Princess, Kaily Bug, baby girl
Favorite Activity(-ies): dancing, playing blocks, going for walks, riding her scooter, playing with anyone who will play with her, reading books, playing dress-up, going swimming
Favorite Food(s): Yogurt, cheese, ice cream, apples, grapefruit, Kidney beans out of the can (cold)
Least Favorite Food(s): anything spicy, potatoes
Favorite Music: loud alternative, it's fun to dance to
Favorite Toy(s): mega blocks, ponies
Favorite Book(s): any of them
Favorite item(s) of clothing: dresses that twirl
What makes me happy: family time- she loves to be with her family, being in water, playing with friends, being outside
Tags: Anyone who's 2 or 3 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment