Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween at preschool

Today was so much fun. Conner and I joined Kaily at school for her Halloween party. She dressed up like Barbie Mariposa again and she looked so cute. When we got there they had the kids go to snack time where they got Bat bread, blood water and green slime pudding. From there it was on to the stairs for singing time and then up to craft time where they made spiders and their sacks for the carnival. Then off to the carnival where the got to bowl down ghosts, put a face on a pumpkin, eat a pretzel off a string, go fishing and more. Conner slept part of the time so that made it nice for me to help out. Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great Halloween celebrations, Karen! The kids look great. We'll all take a breather after this fun (and insane) holiday.

Michelle said...

So cute! I have to admit that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. We love lots of parties, dress up and goodies. Sometimes I think I get as excited as the kids!(almost) The only bad part is the mountain of candy left over after....

Cathy said...

So cute! I must admit that there are a lot of elements of Halloween that I don't like, but it is SO fun to dress up the kids. Kaily looked SOOO cute!