Party at Grandma and Papa's house
On Sunday, February 8 we had a party for Conner and Kaily at my parents house. My brother's family was in town and so we celebrated with them too. It was so much fun to see them again. My dad made a big dinner, as usual, is was SO yummy! Kaily and Conner had fun playing with their cousins and I had fun visiting with the family. Kaily had gotten a cold so she was a little out of it most of the night. Everyone was there, but we missed seeing Grandma GG.
3 comments:
Thank you for taking these pictures. I had a hard time viewing them through the tears. I must be the luckiest mom and grandma in the world. I love my family so much. I treasure every minute I can spend with them. Makes me miss Jon and his family so much. Thank you Karen.
You did a great job taking pictures! I took a few, but didn't get nearly as many as you. I haven't even blogged about our trip yet because I have to steal pictures from everyone else. I hope you don't mind if I steal a few:)
We loved seeing you guys. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Hopefully we'll get to spend a little more time with everyone over the summer....
I miss your family!!! Love and miss you sooo much!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment