Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time is going by

Happy June 1 everyone! Can you believe it's the beginning of summer? Personally I feel like this year is flying by and, really, it's NOT going to slow down anytime soon. May was full of fun events and I will blog about them later today, hopefully. They will be under this one so look for them under May dates. ANY WAY...June is going to start out slow get supper busy and then slow down just in time for July to get crazy. I have to admit I am VERY excited for July. My whole family will be in one place for a few days and that hasn't happened since my little bro got married 4 yrs ago. My bestest friend in the entire world is coming to stay with us for an entire week. I haven't seen her in 2 yrs and her kids in probably 3. Lots more to do and we will have so much fun with all of it. In there somewhere is lots of trips to the lake, swimming lessons, Clint's school wk, trips to the zoo, train rides and so much more. Yes, this is the beginning of a VERY busy summer.

Today is one of those days when you're pregnant. You know, those days when there is a tear ready to drop in a matter of seconds for no reason at all, feelings of an indescribable nature, moments of contemplating...basically a perfect day to blog to get my mind off all that I need to do and should be doing but don't really feel like. I guess it doesn't really help that it's been cloudy and rainy all day. I think I REALLY need some good days of sunshine and kids playing outside.

No comments: