Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear treadmill at the gym,
I was on you the other day for quite a while and I thought we were having an okay time, granted it could have better, but that was no reason to make my joints hurt so much.  You could blame it on the fact that I just had a baby or that I'm completely out of shape again.  You could say that it's all my fault and I should know better, but SERIOUSLY!  There was no need to hurt my pride and my body all in one day.  Please be kinder to me the next time we meet.  It will help me to want to run on you again.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh! And, I'm sorry. I hope you get back up to speed as quickly as you would like to.