Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conner's new Love

While I know they aren't the best things to feed my kids, they love them and they are quick and easy for those days when I don't feel like cooking. They are corn dogs. Kaily has always loved them, but Conner was more a fan of the outer part than the hot dog inside...That was until a week ago when he realized that he can hold it by himself and be a big boy. Right now he wants to be with every one else at the table, or in his case standing on a chair or sitting on the table. While I don't typically like him to sit ON the table it does keep the mess to a minimum on the floor. I just have to clean and scrub the table every night instead.

The other thing he LOVES right now is to climb. His favorite thing to climb is the computer chair. Once he's up there he wants some one to push him so he spins around in circles.

No comments: