Friday, July 17, 2009

The Little Child Shall Lead Them

On any given day with any prayer that might be said by Kaily you will hear the following, "...Thank you for our responsibilities and please help us to make better choices so we can be happy. Thank you the opportunities we have, and thank you for our family..." Not a day goes by when she doesn't say this. We asked her if she understood what she was saying and she told us what she thought. She explained everything accurately, and it really has hit home to Clint and I just how much she understands and how much she is learning. It also hit home the example she is setting for us and how much better we need to be.

1 comment:

Kemp Family said...

I'm thankful every day for Kaily, her eternal optimism, her never-ending love for me (to the sun or heaven and back) her thirst for knowledge, her understanding of what is right, and her unconditional love for God and the gospel and her family. She is such a good example and I pray her purity is always with her. She is surrounded with love. I love you my Kaily Bug. Thank you for all the prayers sent in my behalf. You are special.