Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break

What a great week we had! Clint was off for Spring Break and his brothers came up from AZ for theirs. We spent a lot of time at his sisters house visiting and eating. It's always fun to spend time with family. Last Monday Kaily and I went to a friends house in our old ward to make treats and let her play. The other ward has kids Kaily's age so it's nice for me to let her go play while I visit. Our branch doesn't have a lot of kids her age, and we really don't have a great place for the kids to run around outside. I think we'll go there every Monday, it gives me sanity. On Friday a friend of mine threw me a baby shower. (thanx Crystal). It was fun, not a lot of people came, but we had fun with those who did. Then Kaily got to spend the night at her cousins house, she was so excited! Marti and Kaily love each other so much and they have so much fun together. Saturday we went to Disney Princess on Ice with Marti and her mom and London and her mom, Kaily's cousins. They has so much fun. It was so cute to watch the girls react to the characters. I took Conner with us b/c every time I would try to pump a bottle for him he would want to eat, little stinker. =) So I took him with us, I think he would have preferred to stayed home, it's amazing how loud a place can get when you fill it with hundreds of screaming girls. After such a busy week it was nice to stay home and recoup. Kaily, Conner and I all stayed home from church. We kept Kaily home b/c she was so tired and acting out that Clint didn't want to deal with her on his own. Today Clint started school again, only 6 more weeks of school, and back to the same old thing for us. I didn't do so well on the whole exercise thing last week or the eating. Oh well, the only I can do is try to do better this week. I'll let you know how that goes. This week we have 2 weddings, a bridal shower and Easter. This should be a great challenge for me. We gave Conner his first bath is his tub this week also, he LOVED it!

1 comment:

D said...

Wow! Busy and fun week! I wish that my ward would do a play group or a park day or something... It would be so nice to get to know more of the ladies in my ward that way. Hopefully now that spring is starting up that will get started.