Things have been so crazy around here. I would show you the pics, but I packed my thing away that puts the pictures on my computer so you'll have to wait for
those. We move a week from Saturday and I am SO excited. There are so many times in a day that I think would just be easier if we were at the new house, for example, Kaily loves to be outside all the time. In our apartment I can't get things done if we are outside all the time because I have to be out there with her. At the new place I can send her outside and I can leave the door open and see her from the kitchen. The yard has a fence so I feel better about letting her go out there. She can play all she wants. I am tired of having my house in boxes. Seriously there is not a room, besides the bathroom that doesn't have a box in it. I will be happy when we are done with it all. I am also VERY excite to decorate my new home. I keep thinking of all these ideas on how I want things to look and where I want to put things, it's great. I don't know that Clint and I will agree on everything, but that's part of the fun (and the headache).
those. We move a week from Saturday and I am SO excited. There are so many times in a day that I think would just be easier if we were at the new house, for example, Kaily loves to be outside all the time. In our apartment I can't get things done if we are outside all the time because I have to be out there with her. At the new place I can send her outside and I can leave the door open and see her from the kitchen. The yard has a fence so I feel better about letting her go out there. She can play all she wants. I am tired of having my house in boxes. Seriously there is not a room, besides the bathroom that doesn't have a box in it. I will be happy when we are done with it all. I am also VERY excite to decorate my new home. I keep thinking of all these ideas on how I want things to look and where I want to put things, it's great. I don't know that Clint and I will agree on everything, but that's part of the fun (and the headache).An up date on the kids... Conner is trying so hard to pull himself up to sitting all the time now, he hates laying down if he's awake. He loves to watch Barney with his sister and she loves to torture him while he does. He is eating all the time and is getting so big. He is in size 2 diapers and wears 3-6 month clothes. He gets board easily with things and he doesn't like to do the same thing for very long. He always wants to be entertained, in that way he is harder than Kaily was. Kaily loves to play pretend all the time, or go to the park. They are both doing great and they
are both healthy.
are both healthy.I am running another 5k on Saturday at Thanksgiving Point. It's sponcered by the auther of the book, Running With Angels. I am very excited for it and hope to improve my time with this one; let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
Nothing beats having a backyard, especially when you have toddlers! It's so nice to be able to send them out to play and know they'll be safe. Good luck with your 5k. :)
I agree...It's so great to have a backyard. I think Gracie and I would both go crazy if we didn't have one. ;)
YAY for you and another 5K! That's awesome. So impressive!
Post a Comment