On Saturday Jan 10, I accomplished something I NEVER thought I would EVER do, a half-marathon. I don't have pics yet so I will post more on it when I get the pics. If your interested now though you can go to my other blog,
Karen's Journey and check out what I will be wking on this year. More posts to come shortly...
7 comments:
Congrats! That is amazing!
You go girl! I am seriously impressed! I hope you guys had a great time. I can't wait to hear about the whole trip!
You did so awesome! I'm so proud of you. I had a blast with you guys and it's a trip I will never forget. Thanks for all the fun memories. You guys rock! Love you guys!
Yay Karen! You are amazing! I can't wait to hear how it went and all of that. I'm so excited for you!
We are so proud of you. I know this was an amazing journey for you. Never give up on a dream. You give us reason to believe in ourselves. I know how hard you worked. Congratulations
congrats! Good for you! I'm so jealous! Someday I want to do that, but I don't know when! Keep it up hermana!
Good Job! Seriously that is so awesome maybe ONE year I am going to take on the challenge!!!
Post a Comment