Friday, April 3, 2009

"When I was a teenager"

Kaily is fond of telling stories. Lately she has started her stories like this, "Mom remember when I was a teenager..." I always smile and ask her when she was a teenager. She tells me, "A long time ago, remember?" I tell her she hasn't been a teenager yet and she will always reply, "UGH! Mom, just let me tell my story...When I was a teenager..." The other day she switched it up and said, "Remember when I was a mom..." I've tried to tell her that she is still a little girl and she informs me that she is grown-up and she knows better. I'm so glad my 4 year old knows so much, I don't know what I would do if she didn't. (=

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So funny! Watch out when she IS a teenager! You are in trouble! She is so cute!