Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Conner @ 19 months
* I like to play with balls and trucks now
* I like to be in the car
* I'm talking a lot more now and people can even understand me
* I tell every one "no" now
* When playing with a ball I would rather kick it than throw it
* I like to pretend I know how to drive
* I weigh 23 lbs.
* I like to draw
* I'm getting more hair and the sun has turned it really blond
* I run every where I can
* I like to be in the water
* I don't like people to help me do things
* I love chocolate
* I love to go for walks
* I love to be outside
* I love to be read to
* I LOVE to climb on everything
* I like to play with whatever Kaily is playing with
* My favorite color is Blue
* I can sign "please, thank you, more, milk, water, shoes, amen, book, all done and sorry"
* I think everything should be a phone
* I like to climb on top of the computer desk and love to play on it
* At the playground I have to find the tallest slide and go down it
* I think if we are going to sit down we should watch television
* I love to laugh
* I love to cuddle
* I love to be tickeled by my family
* I LOVE to tease
* I love to smile
* I love to play with my sister
* My favorite animal is a Tiger or Lion
* I sleep by myself
* I love playing
* I LOVE music
* I wear size 4 diapers
* I wear some 12-18 month and 18 mon. clothes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment