I don't know what happened to September and now it's the second week of October and I feel like I'm slacking a bit on the blog. It's not due to the fact that we aren't doing anything though. We are busy with school from Clint and Kaily and my new wkout schedule. Honestly, I have about 20 hrs on my TiVo that I probably will never get to. For those not following my wkout blog I would like to announce that in the last 7 weeks I have lost 10 lbs.
Wasn't General Conf amazing!? I got the most out of the Sat morning session, I was at the gym, no kids or hubby to distract. I think one of my favorites was Elder Bednar's talk. It really touched me and helped remind me of some VERY important things.
Clint and Kaily are half way through this semester and both are loving it. Kaily is really enjoying her reading and seems to be picking it up quickly. Clint is liking all the projects he is able to do. He is learning a lot.
Well, all of this amounts to a more calm, happy home for us. I'm starting Christmas projects this weekend. I hope I can get it all done before we go to AZ.
2 comments:
I loved Elder Bednar's talk too. I loved hearing that those things happened when his kids were small. That night as I struggled through scripture study while Matt was at the priesthood session, I thought "This happened in Elder Bednar's family too. I guess kids are just kids!" So many great talks! And congrats on the weight loss. That really is amazing!!
Hi Clint and Karen!
and Kaily and Conner!
Long time, no see. Your pictures are way cute and fun. Is Kaily wearing glasses? Or was that for an art class or something? I loved the "gobbles" she was wearing for the I-fly. That sounds like a lot of fun.
Your "words of my children" is so classic. Kaily seems to have many profound things to say, eh?
Congrats on the workout! Way to go!
Conference was amazing. I got alot done on my front room during it too! Now it actually looks and feels like a front room.
What kind of projects is Clint doing? And speaking of projects, you go, Canning Girl! Whew, that's alot of work! But it looks great!
Well, i gotta go. Love ya!
ps, I enjoyed that love potion #9. kinda catchy.
Amy
Post a Comment