Here we are at the END of March. Seriously where did this month go? I feel like the last 3 months have flown by! Clint has 3 more weeks of school before finals and then he'll start Summer semester the end of June. Kaily had Kindergarten round up yesterday where she got to meet the two K teachers. I liked them both and think she'll be just fine there. Conner has been busy and a trouble maker. Clint and I are still training for the SLC half in April and I hope to be able to run most of it. I just need to remember to stay hydrated. We had a Dr. appointment the other day and the baby is doing great. It's a little wiggle worm, so much so that we were able to see both arms, hands, legs and feet. We even saw the little profile. It seems so strange to me that this little person who is only 1 1/2 inches long already has all of these things. The heart sounded great, 169 bpm, very normal.
Thanks for all the comments about the car situation. We have decided to go with a van, now we just have to decide what van we can afford. if anyone has ideaas let me know.
The last thing to update is that I am back from FB, probably for good. I've quit all the things I used to do on there that kept me away from other things that I love to do. It felt dumb that it was hard to quit those things, but it was so easy to do. I really feel like the last few months I've been waisting a lot of time. I feel a little liberated now that I'm not tied to those applications. So look forward to more posts on here.
1 comment:
Yay for more posts!! Glad to hear about your sweet family and especially the baby.
Post a Comment