Sunday, May 30, 2010

Conner's May

Conner LOVES to watch "The Princess and the Frog". May 1 Conner came upstairs with one of Kaily's tiaras on his head. It was upside down and when I asked him why he said "Princess and Frog, I frog." He was so cute that I had to take pics of him. He likes to dress up with Kaily and pretend with her. He was also trying to get me to play his version of tea party, which means you put everything you can in the teapot and then pour it on the floor. Usually it's just some of Kaily's other dress-up things.

Conner also likes to help us do lots of things around the house. About May 5 Kaily and I were gone doing something and Clint and Conner were left home. Clint decided to let Conner "help" wash the dishes. After convincing Conner to NOT climb in the sink Clint handed him all the things that were nonbreakable to try to wash. (Clint washed them all again before putting them away.)

After all this I got tired of his hair so I cut it all off. It's much shorter than I wanted it at first, but now that it's been a month it's not so bad. He was great while I cut it and even looks more like a Kemp, if that's possible, with it short.

No comments: