Friday, June 18, 2010

Capital Reef Family Reunion

Last week the entire Willis family ventured to Capital Reef National Park for a Kip Willis family reunion. There are 9 kids in Clint's family and only 2 don't have kids or have kids on the way so it was great fun to see everyone and all the nieces and nephews. It was a great trip minus the biting gnats. We all had fun playing games, making food, visiting, swimming and a little hiking. I wish I would have gotten more pics. Next time I suppose.

This is Evan, Grant, Kaily, Afton and Aryn

Clint and his brothers thought it would be lots of fun to climb in and out of these holes.

See that small hole by the boys' feet on the left side, yeah, Clint is in there and getting ready to poke his arm out of the top hole as you can see from the picture below. I watched him climb out of this and, really, I don't know how he did it. Apparently, from what Clint says, the hole isn't bigger up there than it is in the picture. The boys from Lt to Rt...Grant, on top is Evan, orange shirt is Farin, in the little corner hole crouching down is Clint and the one scratching his head is Ben.

No comments: