This is the most recent picture of me. We are at the lights on Temple Square. 15 interesting facts about me, hmm this is going to be a challenge to think of that many things.
- I didn't like reading until I was 21
- I don't have a favorite book, movie, color, food, or just about anything else.
- I like orange juice but don't like oranges
- I'm afraid of falling and heights but I want to go sky diving
- I didn't enjoy being a girl until I was 19
- I love soccer
- I love to dance
- I hate cleaning bathrooms
- I love surprises, but rarely get them because I figure them out too soon
- I love to go to office supply stores
- I love the water
- I enjoy cooking and baking, but not rolls or pie crusts
- I don't like coconut, but I love the smell of it
- I would rather be barefoot, even in the winter
- I love to drive
No comments:
Post a Comment