I now have a little 3 yr old in our house. Conner had his birthday on February 1 and was VERY excited to turn 3. I spent the afternoon with just him, without Corbin or Sis. He loved it. I took him out to eat at Wendy's, his favorite place. Later that night we opened his presents, he got some new clothes and some Thomas tracks for his train. He had a great day!All about Conner at 3:
- he is 38' tall
- weighs 31 lbs.
- can pedal his bike
loves to play on the computer- favorite color is green
- favorite food is Mandarin oranges
- loves his Thomas train
loves to play pretend with Kaily- is a great helper to all, when he wants to be
- has no interest in potty training
- loves to sing
- memorizes things quickly
- favorite song is "Smile" by Unlce Kracker
- is a picky eater
- loves to tease
- enjoys his movies
- wears size 4 diapers
- is polite and kind to everyone, most of the time
I love this adorable little boy so much and I am so glad he is a part of our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment