Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's growing in your garden?

We are getting lots of great produce from our garden this year.

Against the back wall the vines that are growing are pole beans

One of 4 heads of broccoli

Our cucumbers

Straight yellow sqaush

Tomato plants

Yellow peppers waiting to turn

Tiger tomatoes

Celebrity Tomatoes

Sun Sugar cherry tomatoes

Garlic

Raspberries our neighbors planted

So far we have eaten 4 cucumbers, 1 squash, 4 heads of broccoli and a hand full of sun sugars. In a few more days I expect to have a couple more heads of broccoli, a few more tomatoes, a couple more cucumbers, a zucchini and another squash.  We are getting ready to harvest our garlic and I'll replant our carrots in a few more weeks.

1 comment:

MM said...

won't you be my neighbor?!?! what a great thing, I wish we could have a garden here, the head would have killed it all!