Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Conner

Today my little boy is 4!  I was going through some of his old clothes to give to Corbin and it feels like he was just in them.  Time goes by too fast!  I love this little boy of mine.  He is a great kid!  We have had our challenges with his eating and talking and other things, but in general he is a really sweet beautiful little boy.  He gets complimented all the time on his manners.  I taught him to be polite, but this kid is a natural at it.  I love to give him gifts because he always says the perfect thing when he sees it.
On Sunday mornings when I'm scrambling to get to church on time he always makes sure to tell me that I look beautiful and he loves me.  He  reminds me of why it's important to eat healthy and encourages me to do so.  He tells me loves me "squishy", but if I feel like I need to be less squishy than it's ok with him.  He gives hugs freely and loves unconditionally!  On most days he is my ray of sunshine and then on others he can make me crazy.  he is sneaky and then will tell on himself because he feels guilty.  He cries when I get mad and he is passionate about life.  He has some OCD tendencies that I have grown to love about him.  He has taught me about patience and love.  I adore this little boy of mine and I am so blessed to have him apart of my life.  I can't imagine a world with out him in it, and thank Heavenly Father for sending me such a great blessing!

No comments: