Thursday, March 1, 2012

Goals for March

Since February was kinda a wash I have decided to set some realistic goals for March, both personal and family wise.  For the personal goals you'll have to check out my personal blog, if you're interested.

Family goals--

  • Continue reading the book of Mormon every night before bed. This has been a great goal for us and has changed so many things in our home since we started it back in Jan.
  • Read with the kids more, this should be an easy one because we are loosing our tv in a week.
  • Get Conner to recognize the letters and sounds in the alphabet
  • Sell excess "Kaily clothes"
  • Do more arts and crafts with all the kids, well, minus the tornado
  • Get started on throwing away or donating excess clutter around the house
  • Have FHE every week and at least one family activity
These are good for starters, I don't want to overwhelm myself.  I think starting small is best and once you have the small things mastered than you can move onto the bigger challenges.  YEA for March and fresh starts!

1 comment:

Haley said...

SUCH cute family pictures! I love it.