Sunday, July 1, 2012
My Little Chatterbox
For a long time we couldn't get Conner to talk. Last year we saw lots of specialists to help us out and found out he couldn't hear very well because of water in his ears. We had tubes put in and immediately he started to sound better. That was a year ago and now we can't get him to stop talking. He loves to tell us stories and if you ask him about a movie he has seen he will quote it in its entirety. He loves to tell us jokes, even if they don't make much sense. We drove to SLC last week and I think he talked the entire time, all 45 min of the drive. I don't know what he said, he talks so much I have a hard time paying attention all the time. What I do know is, that I am VERY grateful he is talking and expressing himself. It's been a long road to here and I am thankful to have made it. Every now and then we still have some speech problems, but if I have him slow down I can usually correct him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment