Monday, February 11, 2008

Kaily's Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Kaily's birthday. I can't believe she is 3 now. It seems as if time has just flown by since we've had her and now that we have Conner she looks HUGE. The other big difference I've noticed since having the baby is how active Kaily is. She is non-stop moving and talking. I suppose that is normal for a 3 yr old, but I just had never noticed it before. Anyway, her birthday, she asked Papa Kemp to make her spaghetti, corn and vanilla ice cream. So we went to my parents house for dinner and to open presents from the cousins. I had originally thought to give her a princess party, but it has turned into a "My Little Pony" birthday. She went from not having any ponies to having 5 now. it seems to be the popular gift to give, I am very grateful for that because she LOVES them! Grandma gave her a Snow White dress-up outfit and she loves it, so did the cousins. These days it's all about ponies and princesses. She is the habit of going up to Clint and says, "Daddy, I want to get ammried, will you marry me?"

Conner is now a week old, so I thought I would put up some new pictures of him and some from the hospital that my mom just sent me. He is staying awake longer and the heavenly thing is that he actually sleeps about 4-41/2 hrs a night before he wants to eat. Although, when he does eat it is a for about an hr at a time. He loves his food.
  Can I just say how grateful I am for good friends and neighbors. Everyone has been so great to bring meals and help out where they can. 

All about Kaily
* I love to dance* I love to sing* I love to be outside* I love to help my parents* I enjoy telling others what to do* I'm excited to start school* I love swimming* I love to torture my brother* I can make up great stories* I have a great imagination* I am a princess* I love my cousins* I love going to church* I like to run with my mom, when she lets me* I LOVE to take baths* I know all my ABC's* I know all my colors* I can color in the lines, but choose not to* I can count to 20, but only when I want to* I love to read* I love to tease* I hate mashed potatoes* I love fruit and would eat it all day if Mom let me* I love pizza* I love to go out to eat* I love vanilla icecream and cookies* I hate it when mom brushes my hair* I love to get dressed-up* I hate to go to bed* I love my grandparents* My grandma Kemp is my best friend

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow. It makes me sad.
Your family is adorable! Congrats on your little Conner. He's so sweet!
Love you!