Friday, April 18, 2008
I must be crazy!
So the other night I was listening to the radio and an ad came on that announced the Salt Lake City Marathon. I
started to see ads for it all over the place. One night I was taking a shower and the ad popped into my head, I know weird place to be thinking about a marathon. I tried to stop thinking about it, but I am singed up to run a 1/2 marathon in January at Disney World so running has been on the brain. Well, after a couple of days of thinking about it I signed up to run a 5k at the Salt Lake City Marathon. Now, this wouldn't seem so daunting if I hadn't signed up last week and I am running this tomorrow. I also signed Clint up so I wouldn't have to do it by myself. We went to the Expo for it today and I am really excited, but really nervous. I don't plan on doing well, I really just want to finish it within the time I am allowed. So I'll let you know how it turns out. The other reason I think I'm crazy is, as you all know, I just had a baby. Guess we'll find out in the morning how this will turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You must be crazy! I am very impressed! Way to push and encourage yourself! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
How did it go?? I'm thinking of doing "the hottest half"--half marathon, in Texas, in August. I think I'm crazy. I haven't been able to bring myself to start training though--the only running I've done post baby #2 was miserable!
So, did you survive? I'm beginning to wonder. :)
Post a Comment