Monday, July 7, 2008

Kathy's tag

Kathy tagged me, so this is her doing... Three Joys:
  1. My children, there is nothing that means more to me than them.
  2. Good, uplifting music. It doesn't have to be churchy, just be good lyrics or no lyrics and just great composition
  3. Thunderstorms. I LOVE a good rain, and I love to dance in it.
Three Fears:
  1. Moths. I know that sounds silly, but I really hate them.
  2. That I will not be able to be good enough for my kids, to teach them and help them in today's world
  3. Loosing a child. I can handle it if they die, I know I will see them again. I'm talking about loosing a child by them running off and getting taken. That is probably my biggest fear!

Three Goals:

  1. To run a half-marathon
  2. get Kaily on a good schedule
  3. to read more
Three Current Obsessions:
  1. Blogging
  2. My kids
  3. making great food
Three Random or Surprising Facts About Me:
  1. I love to try to cook new things, currently I'm trying out ways to help us eat healthier
  2. This may come as a shock to some of you, but I really do enjoy getting all dressed up and getting my nails done
  3. I love shoe shopping

Now I tag...Stef, Steph, and Michelle

2 comments:

stef j. said...

hey Karen! sorry, i haven't stopped by your blog in a while ... i just added it to google reader :)

love ya!

smilingsarahbear said...

I love me some good thunderstorms as well. That's the ONLY good thing about summertime in the AZ valley- the monsoon season. Glad to see that move went well and all's well with your fam. Your kids are so cute. Sad we missed you while we were up in Utah... you live so far now. And I would've never guessed you love shoe shopping. Love Conner's roley poleys!