So big
My kids crack me up! Yesterday I went shopping for a new swimsuit for Kaily, she has grown out of hers. When I got home she tried it on for me so I could see if it fit or not. As she walked away with her swimsuit on she said, "Mom this is just the cutest swimsuit ever. I think you should take a picture." She then got the camera so I could take pics of her in her new outfit. She then puts Conner's new hat and her new hat on her and says, "Mom, aren't we just adorable." She gets up to dance and as she is dancing tells me,
"This is just so cute, I am so lucky." I wish you could see her. She is seriously one of THE most animated people I know. She always has a great story to tell me and they are always full of detail. The other day she was really mad at me and said, "I want a new mommy and daddy, Sarah and John." Don't ask me who Sarah and John are b/c I have no idea. She just comes up with these things. Conner has started this weird grunting thing. He does it all the time. And he has found his tongue and learned how to spit. He thinks it's so funny when you are trying to feed him baby food to get it all in his mouth stick his little tongue out and shower you with baby goodness. I try not to laugh, but I think it's funny too, especially when it happens to Clint. Conner loves to have things in his mouth. Clint was
feeding him pears and Conner's binky was sitting on the tray. Well, Conner decided he was done with the pears. So after a spoonful went into his mouth and Clint tried to coax him to take another bite he graped his binky and stuck in his mouth and then just stared at Clint. Conner is getting so big and not at all doing the little baby things he used to. He is growing up and while I'm happy about that, it also makes me sad not have him a baby anymore. I love my kids and the funny things they do all the time.
2 comments:
Excellent taste in a swimming suite Karen! I got the same one for Brooke about a month ago and she loves hers too. Best part was that I got it 50% off. :)
Conner is getting so big! I love those cheeks! He probably won't have them by the time we meet him...
Kaily is such a little character! I love how she poses for the camera! We've had a hard time with Brinley's swimming suits this year..They are already faded and worn. Its driving me crazy. Of course the boys' suits look great...not fair
Post a Comment