Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Chirelle tagged me...
  1. Go to your documents/pictures.
  2. Go to your 6th file folder.
  3. Go to your 6th picture.
  4. Post and blog about it.
  5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This is Clint when he was a little boy. He is playing in the irrigation ditch on the farm in Hyder AZ. What you can't see in this picture is his brother, Ben behind him. I cut him out b/c I was trying to get a good pic of Clint when he was a little boy. He says he's about 4-5 in this. he doesn't remember exactly how old. Wasn't he a cute boy?! His dad took the picture with an OLD camera so it's a bit grainy.

Ok, so I'm supposed to tag 6 people. Here you go: Stef J., Julie, Kate, Sarah, Angelica, Brianne

3 comments:

Angelica's Family Adventures said...

Task Completed & Task passed on

stef j. said...

hmm ... i'll get on it.

Relle said...

I see now why you say your kids look so much Clint. What a cute little boy he was.