17 Months
* I don't let my parents sleep past 7 am * When playing with a ball I would rather kick it than throw it * I like to pretend I know how to drive * I weigh 23 lbs. * I like to draw * I'm getting more hair and the sun has turned it really blond * I run every where I can * I like to be in the water * I don't like people to help me do things * I love chocolate * I love to go for walks * I love to be outside * I love to be read to * I LOVE to climb on everything * I like to play with whatever Kaily is playing with * My favorite color is Blue * I can sign "please, more, milk, water, shoes, amen, book and sorry" * I think everything should be a phone * I like to climb on top of the computer desk and love to play on it * I like to follow Kaily where ever she goes * At the playground I have to find the tallest slide and go down it * I think if we are going to sit down we should watch television * I love to laugh * I ALWAYS want to eat * I love to cuddle * I love to be tickeled by my family * I LOVE to tease * I love to smile * I love to play with my sister * My favorite animal is a Tiger or Lion * I sleep by myself * I love playing * I LOVE music * I wear size 4 diapers * I wear some 12-18 month and 18 mon. clothes
No comments:
Post a Comment