Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SMORES

As a kid what is better than roasting marshmallows and making SMORES. This has to be Clint's favorite thing about summer. For FHE he fired up our little charcoal grill and invited the neighbors over to roast some marshmallows. The kids had so much fun and we had to put them in the bath after we were done. Kaily loaded up her stick with so many mellows and then wouldn't eat them, good thing daddy likes them so much.

Getting the fire ready to start.

Getting the sticks ready to use Enjoying the yummyness

This pic is in the wrong place.

1 comment:

Kemp Family said...

Oh the many yummy things to eat in the summer. I'm not a fan of smores, but I do love roasted marshmallows. While at Jason's, I tried something different. I roasted the marshmallo. Then you know the gooey stuff that comes out from the middle when you pull it off the stick?? Well I pull it out and fill the marshmallow with a Hersey Kiss. It melts into the fantasy dessert. Oh it's heavenly. Yummmm summer.