Thursday, September 9, 2010
less than a month
I was thinking yesterday how great I felt and I hadn't started to have the pregnancy wobble yet and things were looking good. WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES! Today I don't feel good, I think I've caught my daughters cold, I started a NOTICEABLE wobble today and I am having all sorts of pain where I shouldn't be yet. I think this baby might come early, I just need it to hold on for at least 2 more weeks. As this day has progressed I think of all the inconvenient things that would be if the baby came early, like this week early. Not that it's going to happen, just "what ifs". I have so much to do in the next couple of weeks that I really don't even want to think about having the baby right now. I've gotten off track though...A day...This thought had me thinking about all the things our bodies go though in one day that we don't even realize, that we take for granted. While we are sleeping our bodies never do, the insides are constantly changing, repairing and doing all sorts of things. Our bodies are amazing creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, guys! What a great Fall activity!
Post a Comment