I dislike my camera. I LOVED it when we bought it back in 2006, but now it is outdated and takes crappy pics. The truth is it takes the same quality of pics it always has, but technology has improved so much that MY camera pics look terrible when compared with other peoples pics. So, I think it's time to buy a new one. I'm willing to pay a good price for it, but I don't know what to buy or what to look for. So here is where you come in. What camera do you like and why? If you don't have the camera you want than if you could buy a new one what would you buy?
2 comments:
We have a panasonic Lumix that I love(though it is now getting older too). I love that it has a 12x optical (not digital) zoom and image stabilzation. Newer ones have an 18x optical zoom I think. It's great to sneak photos of my kids in with the zoom. And for the zoo when the animals aren't so close.
I prefer Canon! Mine isn't fancy but still love it!!!!
Post a Comment