I've been asked what we decided to do with our tax money since I posted it here. This is what has happened so far. Our neighbor found a great computer for a good deal and after having so many problems with the one we have I gave in and bought it. The one we have really isn't all that bad, but it IS old, too old to have the programs Clint needs for school on it. I think it's about 10 years old, ancient in tearms of technology. We bought a Gateway DX4320-17 Desktop PC, AMD Phenom II X4 Quad-Core 945 (3.0GHz), 8GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB HDD, Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Drive, DVD Super Multi-Drive, ATI Radeon HD 5570, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit.We got it last Tuesday and I love it. It's awesome having something wk so fast and efficient. However since I'm still changing over files I don't have any pics of anything. So please be patient with us as we transfer stuff.
The other thing we have purchased is also for Clint, it was a new car. It's not really new, it's actually really old, but we got it for practically free so we can't complain. It wks and it'll get Clint from point A to point B efficiently enough.
We are also taking a trip to visit warmer weather in AZ over Kaily's spring break.
Other than those things I don't know that we will be spending any more $ on anything else. The van needs some wk on it before we go to AZ and we'll save the rest in our emergency fund, unless I get the camera I want. We'll see though.
No comments:
Post a Comment