Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

This year for Halloween my kids wanted to be lots of things. K told me she wanted to be a vampire and a witch and even tried to combine the two after I said no to a vampire b/c I already had the witch costume.  Con wanted to be a clown and a pirate again, this time I let him combine the two.  The only reason he wanted to be a clown is b/c he wanted his face painted.  I already had a pirate costume that he wore last year and I didn't have the time or money to spend on a clown costume.  You can call me cheap if you want.  Cor already had Con's costume from when he was little so that's what we used, not that he cared at all.  With all the activities we did this year the only time I let them get all decked out in their make-up and all was at the ward trunk-or-treat.  Since I was on my own with it the only pics I got are not that great but I'll share the one with all of them in costume so that you can see how cute I think they were. (=

No comments: