Monday, December 1, 2008
10 month activities
I can say, "up, on, off, hot, mama and dada"
I can say, "light"
I love to smile
I weigh 20 lbs and am 27 in. long
I have 3 teeth
I love to go to Grandma and Papa Kemp's house
I love to tease my sister
I throw tantrums when I don't get my way
I LOVE to eat food off of Mom and Dad's plate
I growl at everything and everyone
I eat some # 2 and # 3 foods
I hate sleeping by myself
I love my mom
I love playing with my dad.
I can climb all 14 stairs and go down now
I can crawl and cruise, but I won't stand alone
My hair is the same color as my sisters, so you can't really see it
I wear size 3 diapers
I wear some 6-12 mon, 12 month and 9-12 mon. clothes
I can clap and when I do I make the sound "YAY!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at him go. Ethan still only says mama and dada. But he knows when he gets in trouble and he laughs and smiles at you.
Post a Comment