prayers
"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for loving myself and thank you for my blessings and thank you for loving Mommy and Daddy and Conner because they are special for me to love them...." Kaily has been watching Enchanted and there is a part in the movie where one of the characters ask another character if he loves himself. Ever since then Kaily has been asking us if we love ourselves. What a great lesson she has taught me these last few days. I loved this prayer she said one night after watching the movie and talking with me about it. I hope she will always love herself and see the beautiful girl she is. I pray that I will always see it in myself too.
2 comments:
AMEN.....I pray that we will all see ourselves as children of God, and the beauty we have inside and out. You are beautiful. Kaily is a special little girl. She sees and understands so much of the world around her. May all my beautiful grandchildren see such beauty in themselves.
how would it be to remember those things all the time in our lives. Thanks for writing that.... it brought a tear to my eye. how close those little ones are to our heavenly father.
Post a Comment