Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happenings

WOW, I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner. I have been busy trying to get projects done while Clint has been trying to finish up this semester. Next week he has finals and has already taken one for Clinical's. Kaily has 2 more weeks of Preschool before she is out for the month and Conner, well he has gotten more busy and more opinionated.

We got Clint's schedual for school next semester and I am so excited. He will be home for most mornings the first part of the year, which means I can go running in the morning instead of the afternoon or evening hours. He will have a full semester of the med/surg clinical and then the last 5 weeks of school he will add an OB rotation to that. During the summer he will take the Pathophysiology and another course that Weber is requiring of him. After that he will take the LPN test to get a new job and start wking in the field. I am excited for the next few months. He is feeling overwhelmed but is doing well. His teachers tell him he is smarter than he gives himself credit for and, if you know Clint, you'll understand that statement.

Kaily has become quite the little helper. She is so good with Conner and I honestly don't know how I did it without her. She is great! She asks me if she can do homewk everyday. She is a sponge and just wants to learn everything. Her favorite shows on PBS are no longer Dragon Tales and Barney, they are Sid the Science kid, Word Girl, and Martha Speaks. I love to hear the new things that come out of her mouth for example today she was telling me all about how on STSK she learned, "molecules come out of your mouth when you speak and then they go in other people's nose so they can smell your breath. That is why you should always brush your teeth so you can have good breath so the molecules aren't stinky." She is so smart and remembers EVERYTHING! She definitely keeps me on my toes.

Conner is getting so active now. He LOVES to climb on EVERYTHING! His snuggles and kisses melt my heart. He loves to try to eat my toes and he growls at everything. Hopefully I can get it on camera and post it soon. It is the funniest thing.

3 comments:

The Hills said...

LOL Lots of Sid the science kid and Word Girl around here too! Sierra always has to come running in and give us a little report on what the latest episode was about too. ;-)

Cathy said...

SO, so cute. We used to watch those a lot, but I had to start turning off the tv to get homework done. I can't say that I'm too disappointed. Sid is not my favorite. At least the kids learn a lot, though, huh.

Stephanie said...

How are the Christmas projects??! Cute post!