Monday, May 4, 2009
15 Months
15 Months
* I still won't eat carrots
* I don't like it when Dad goes to wk
* My hair is finally growing in
* I always want to be outside
* I am walking better and even run sometimes
* I Like to eat Peaches and Pears now
* I like to eat at the table, with my high chair on top
* I love to go for walks
* I love to be outside
* I love to be read to
* I LOVE to climb on everything
* I like to play with whatever Kaily is playing with
* I can sign "please, more, milk, water, shoes and sorry"
* I think everything should be a phone
* I like to sit on Mom's lap while she is on the computer or trying to do anything
* I like to follow Kaily where ever she goes
* I love to empty things, boxes, drawers, clothes hamper...
* I like watching sports with Papa and cuddling with him on his chair
* I love to laugh
* I ALWAYS want to eat
* I love chocolate milk
* I love to cuddle
* I love to be tickeled by my family
* I LOVE to tease
* I walk all over the place now
* I love to smile
* I have 2 teeth on the bottom, 1 tooth on top and 3 molars
* I love to go to Grandma and Papa Kemp's house and think we are going there every time the car gets off the freeway
* I love to play with my sister
* I bang my head on things when I throw tantrums
* I LOVE to eat ANY food that anyone is eating
* I sleep by myself
* I love playing
* I LOVE music
* I can stand alone
* I wear size 3 diapers
* I wear some 12-18 month and 12 mon. clothes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment