Monday, June 1, 2009
16 Months
16 Months
* I still won't eat carrots
* My hair is blond
* I run every where I can
* I like to eat more fruit, but NOT watermellon
* I can get into my high chair on top
* I love to go for walks
* I love to be outside
* I love to be read to
* I LOVE to climb on everything
* I like to play with whatever Kaily is playing with
* I can sign "please, more, milk, water, shoes, amen, book and sorry"
* I think everything should be a phone
* I like to climb on top of the computer desk and love to play on it
* I like to follow Kaily where ever she goes
* I love to empty things, boxes, drawers, clothes hamper...
* I think if we are going to sit down we should watch television
* I love to laugh
* I ALWAYS want to eat
* I love chocolate milk
* I love to cuddle
* I love to be tickeled by my family
* I LOVE to tease
* I love to smile
* I have 2 teeth on the bottom, 3 teeth on top and 4 molars
* I love to go to Grandma and Papa Kemp's house and think we are going there every time the car gets off the freeway
* I love to play with my sister
* I bang my head on things when I throw tantrums
* I LOVE to eat ANY food that anyone is eating
* I sleep by myself
* I love playing
* I LOVE music
* I wear size 4 diapers
* I wear some 12-18 month and 18 mon. clothes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment