Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Shopping

At a store by my house they have small carts for the kids to push around. Ever since Kaily discovered this she has to have one, she loves for me to give her a list of things she can put in her cart. I have found this to be a nice thing, no more fights. Conner is happy to sit in the cart, Kaily doesn't argue to push it anymore and I don't have to remind her to keep up all the time. It's a win for all sides, I love it when that happens.

3 comments:

erika said...

Those little carts are so cute! Such a great idea.

Kemp Family said...

what a great idea, looks like they both enjoy shopping with mom. Beats the crying and fighting. Shopping with kids a good time for all, who knew it could happen. WOW

D said...

Asher has the same shirt as Connor- love it and Target. I saw one of those small carts at one of our markets recently. Such a god idea!