Kaily and I have a few shows on TV that we like to watch together. In the fall and winter it's The Biggest Looser. Kaily
likes to watch them compete and see them "get healthy", as she puts it. This year after the show ended Kaily decided that she was going to be a little Julian, one of the trainers. She will make Conner do wheelbarrow runs and sitting on the wall squats. She is very encouraging to Clint and I when we wkout and loves to give us pointers. The one really good thing about it all is that she now WANTS to eat healthy foods. Sure, she still loves her fries, but she will eat veggies now. She asked for a salad the other day b/c she said she had too much junk food.
The other show we like to watch is So You Think You Can Dance. She tells
me that they don't dress modest, but she likes to dance with them and see all the cool things they do. Last night we were watching and she told me that even though they don't dress very nice it's just their costume so they can dance better. She tells me all the time how much she wants to dance. I'm debating on getting her in a dance class next year instead of a tumbling class, any ideas?
me that they don't dress modest, but she likes to dance with them and see all the cool things they do. Last night we were watching and she told me that even though they don't dress very nice it's just their costume so they can dance better. She tells me all the time how much she wants to dance. I'm debating on getting her in a dance class next year instead of a tumbling class, any ideas?
1 comment:
Whatever gets kids to eat vegetables!! I would definitely get Kaily into some kind of dance or movement class. Based on her preschool graduation, I think she would just thrive in some kind of performance class like that.
Post a Comment