WOW, my b-day came up out of no where this year. So

what did I do for my b-day? Sunday night, the night before my b-day, my family got together at my parents house to do the annual b-day dinner. My dad made an excellent meal, as always, and then he had a fudge brownie frozen yogurt for me since I can't eat icecream much these days. It was devine and the nice part was that it was SO rich I could only have one scoop. On the actual day, Monday, I started running outside with a friend of mine so I got up at 5:30 so I could meet her at her house. When Kaily got up she imediatly told me "Happy Birthday". She was very c

ute all day about it. Later, Clint, the kids and I all went to TGI Fridays for dinner and then to see
A Christmas Carol. Kaily had been bugging me about it since the PR event with the train.

Dinner was really good, I had a turkey burger and sweet potato fries. MMMM...The movie was really well done, but there were some really scary parts in it. Kaily liked it and has plagued me with questions about Marley ever since. After that I went straight to bed, I was exhausted. It was a good day and I talked to all of my brothers between the two days. It was good to hear from everyone.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A few days late. I was actually thinking about you that day. I'm sorry I didn't call. It sounds like you had a great day. You're 29 this year right?;)
Post a Comment