Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Birthday party

On February 13 we had a Birthday party for Kaily. She invited 17 kids and 13 came. We had Pizza, cup cakes, pink lemonade, fruit and veggies to eat. Clint drew a great Rainbow Dash and they played pin the tail on the pony. They each got hats to decorate with foam stickers, they played in Kaily's room and over all I think everyone had a great time. I am so grateful for parents who stayed to help with my sanity. I don't think I could have pulled it off without every one's help. We will not be doing a party that big again for a very long time. =) I made chicken salad sandwiches for the adults so they could have something besides frozen pizza. I think those went well too. Kaily was nice and decided on her own that cupcakes would be better than cake. I'm so glad she did b/c it made my job a whole lot easier.

No comments: