Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kaily is 5

Today my baby girl is 5 yrs old. I have looked over her pictures over the last 5 years wondering how they could go so quickly. She is so much more than I ever thought she would be at this age. I honestly don't know how I lived before I had her in my life.

Here are some of her favorite things:

  1. Pizza
  2. Sleepovers with cousins
  3. Playing pretend
  4. Going to school
  5. Learning new things
  6. Impressing her family with her new knowledge
  7. Church

Here are some things she doesn't like:

  1. Cleaning her room
  2. Brushing her hair
  3. Being told what to do

I know there are more things, I just can't think of them. She is a delight to have around, most of the time. She helps me with so much. I am so proud of all she has done and all that she is. Happy Birthday my sweet Valentine!

1 comment:

Kemp Family said...

OH HOW I LOVE MY KAILY BUG.