On Feb 10 we celebrated Kaily's birthday at her preschool. I took her first year scrapbook to show the kids and Kaily requested that I bring her favorite book, "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake", to read
to the kids in her class. I stayed the whole day with her and it was fun to watch her interact with her friends.
On the same day they had their Parent Day. On parent day the parents come in and help the kids to make a craft to take home. They have a presentation they do to show off what they have learned so far. The one in February
always has Valentine songs in the program. Kaily did a great job and I am so proud of the accomplishments she has made this year. After the program they passed out Valentines to each class member. It was fun to spend the day with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment